2022 All American Grand Bash Rules & Regulations
- Must be at least 18 years of age, if a West Virginia Resident, to purchase a ticket. If you are an out of state resident, must be of the legal age in that state to purchase a ticket. In the event that the winner is unable to provide the appropriate identification materials, his or her prize shall be forfeited to Operation Welcome Home.
- Everyone must have a ticket to enter the event. No guest passes will be issued.
- One 4‐digit number per ticket. Tickets are numbered 0000 through 9999. Only 10,000 tickets are sold for this event.
- Only one ticket holder per ticket. Multiple names per ticket are not permitted as only one person can claim a prize.
- Drawing subject to sale of 8,500 tickets. If the drawing is not held, the ticket price will be returned to the ticket holder.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be on the event grounds. NO CHILDREN (including infants) ALLOWED!
- Unsold tickets will become the property of Operation Welcome Home.
- Need not be present to win. All main ticket winners will be notified as to how and/or where to claim their prize. Each winner will have until May 23, 2022 to claim their prize(s).
- Operation Welcome Home reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- A comprehensive list of winning ticket numbers will be available on our website (allamericangrandbash.com) beginning Monday, April 25, 2022.
- Some prizes may require payment of Federal and/or State Taxes before the receipt of the prize. This will be the responsibility of the winner. ONLY the ticket holder whose name is on the winning ticket may claim the applicable prize. The winner’s valid Social Security Card and valid picture ID are required by law to claim prize.
- Operation Welcome Home reserves the right to go to a back‐up system and use alternate measures to complete this drawing.
- In the unforeseen event that two ticket numbers are identical, the first entrant entered will supersede the duplicate. In that case, we would issue another ticket to the second entrant, or refund their money.
- All firearm prizes will be shipped to an FFL Dealer of the Winner’s choice for pick up and background check.
- Doors will open at 11:00 AM on Saturday, April 23, 2022 at the Ruby Community Center at Mylan Park.
- One meal and soft drinks will be provided with the purchase of a paid ticket.
- NO BEER, WINE OR ALCOHOL may be brought into the Ruby Community Center.
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase from vendors, but not provided by Operation Welcome Home.
- NO PERSONAL GLASS CONTAINERS OR COOLERS ALLOWED on drawing grounds.
- NO CAMPING facilities available on premises.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS on premises.
- ABSOLUTELY NO GUNS, KNIVES or WEAPONS of any kind on premises.
- No ATV’s, whistles, bells, air horns, laser pointers, etc. allowed on premises.
- DRUGS STRICTLY PROHIBITED: Report illegal activity to available on‐site Law Enforcement & AAGB event personnel.
- Mylan Park Event Center Staff reserves the right to refuse service to any patron for any reason.
- All-American Grand Bash officials and Operation Welcome Home personnel conducting the raffle are not eligible for this drawing.
- Neither Operation Welcome Home, WVU Medicine, Hoss Foundation, Mission for Miracles, All-American Grand Bash, officials and personnel, nor any other person, organization or business sponsoring or participating in the All-American Grand Bash, assumes any liability for any claims for injury or other damages arising out of the possession of any firearms, ATV’s, motorcycles, recreational vehicles or vehicles obtained through this ticket; and by accepting this ticket, the holder acknowledges that limitation on liability.
- Prize winners have the option of receiving a predetermined cash value for the prizes on the main ticket at AllAmericanGrandBash.com.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALABAMA, HAWAII, UTAH AND WISCONSIN
Upon providing a self-addressed, stamped envelope, a ticket holder will be mailed a list of winning ticket numbers