2024 All American Grand Bash Rules & Regulations
Saturday Main Raffle Rules
• If you are a West Virginia Resident, you must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a ticket. If you are an out-of-state resident, you must be of legal age in that state to buy a ticket. If the winner cannot provide the appropriate identification materials, his or her prize shall be forfeited to the All American Grand Bash (AAGB).
• One 4‐digit number per ticket. Tickets are numbered 0000 through 9999. Only 10,000 Main Raffle tickets are sold for this event. In the unforeseen circumstance that two ticket numbers are identical, the first entrant entered will supersede the duplicate. In that case, we would issue another ticket to the second entrant or refund their money.
• Only one ticket holder per ticket. Multiple names per ticket are not permitted as only one person can claim a prize.
• Must have this ticket for entry into the event. This Main Ticket Admits ONE on Saturday. TICKET DOES NOT PROVIDE ENTRY FRIDAY
• Drawing subject to sale of 8,500 tickets. The ticket price will be returned to the ticket holder if the drawing is not held.
• Must be at least 18 years of age to be on the raffle event grounds. NO CHILDREN (including infants) ALLOWED!
• Unsold tickets will become the property of the AAGB.
• Need not be present to win. All main ticket winners will be notified of how and where to claim their prize. Each winner will have until April 22, 2024, to claim their prize(s).
• AAGB reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value. All prizes and prices are available and set at the time of printing.
• A comprehensive list of winning ticket numbers will be available on our website (ALLAMERICANGRANDBASH.COM) beginning Sunday, March 25, 2024.
• Some prizes may require payment of Federal and State Taxes before the receipt of the prize. This will be the responsibility of the winner. ONLY the ticket holder whose name is on the winning ticket may claim the applicable prize. The winner’s valid Social Security number and valid picture ID are required by law to claim a prize.
• AAGB reserves the right to go to a backup system and use alternate measures to complete this drawing.
• All firearm prizes will be shipped to an FFL Dealer of the winner’s choice for pick up and background check.
• Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase from vendors but not provided by AAGB.
• NO PERSONAL GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED on event grounds.
• ABSOLUTELY NO PETS on-premises.
• ABSOLUTELY NO GUNS, KNIVES, or WEAPONS of any kind on-premises.
• No, whistles, bells, air horns, laser pointers, etc., allowed on-premises.
• DRUGS STRICTLY PROHIBITED: Report illegal activity to available on‐site Law Enforcement & AAGB event personnel.
• The Mylan Park and AAGB Event Staff reserve the right to refuse service to any patron for any reason.
• AAGB officials and personnel conducting the raffle are not eligible for this drawing.
• Neither Operation Welcome Home, Mission for Miracles, All American Grand Bash, WVU Medicine Children’s or other charity partner officials and personnel, nor any other person, volunteer, organization, or business sponsoring or participating in the AAGB, assumes any liability for any claims for injury or other damages arising out of the possession of any firearms, ATV’s, UTV’s, Side by Sides, motorcycles, recreational vehicles or vehicles obtained through this ticket; and by accepting this ticket, the holder acknowledges that limitation on liability.
• Prize winners can receive a predetermined cash value for the prizes on the main ticket. These and additional rules and information can be found on our website.
• ALL Prizes and prices set at the time of printing (October 2023).
• VOID where prohibited, including but not limited to Alabama, Hawaii, Utah, and Wisconsin.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALABAMA, HAWAII, UTAH AND WISCONSIN
Upon providing a self-addressed, stamped envelope, a ticket holder will be mailed a list of winning ticket numbers